Other great blogs to check out:
- Slash Film is one of my favorite blogs. Watch trailers, read reviews, and find information about major and independent films.
- Dear Girls Above Me is a hilarious blog about a guy living below two really stupid girls. This isn’t exactly topical, but if you visit, you will laugh.
Places to watch TV Shows/Movies for free:
- Hulu is a great resource. It’s free and easy and doesn’t require any downloads whatsoever. Check out their constantly changing selection of movies and tv shows.
- TBS offers many of their shows up for online streaming, free of charge.
- NBC offers many complete episodes for online streaming as well.
- Here is a place to watch documentaries online!
- In case you have never heard of Stumble Upon, it is a fantastic tool that you should be using. They will navigate through the tons of shit out there on the interwebs to find stuff you will like! I get a lot of my material for this blog from Stumble Upon, in case that is any further proof of it’s awesomeness.
- LinkedIn is a professional networking site where you can connect with other people in the business world. It’s a great way to make and keep connections.
- IMDB. The Internet movie database. All information on every movie, ever (even movies still in production). I don’t know, in case you’ve been living in a cave or something!